Powered By Blogger

воскресенье, 12 июля 2015 г.

A Balochistan Freedom Fighter’s last words before he succumbs to bullet wounds inflicted by the Pakistan Arm

On June 30, 2015, the Pakistan Army attacked the village of Mehi in Occupied Balochistan near the town of Mashkay, which is the hometown of Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) supreme commander Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch.
The Army’s assault began with aerial shelling by U.S. supplied helicopter gunships on the village and the nearby mountains. Later ground troops moved in breaking into civilian houses.
In the carnage that followed 11 people were massacred including Dr. Allah Nazar’s two nephews Suleman aka Shehak and Zakir Baloch. Suleman ‘Shehak’ Jan was a commander of BLF.
The family had gathered there for the funeral of Suleman’s father who passed away a day earlier on June 29. Of the 11 men who died in the attack only four were members of BLF and rest were non-combatant civilians.
Here is a video clip recorded moments before Suleman ‘Shehak’ Jan succumbed to his bullet wounds, where he speaks his last words addressed to his friends, family and the Baloch nation.

WARNING! This Video contains Graphic Images. Viewer Discretion is strongly advised

Video Player

Text of Shehak Jan’s Message to his comrades:

“My sangats (comrades), I have been shot. If I die, our fight with the enemy is to continue. The Freedom for Balochistan is our aim. All the sacrifices that our sangats have made, and are still making, is for Balochistan. For the sake of their sacrifices I urge our leadership, don’t do anything that might harm our organization and cause the struggle to stop.
“In order to strengthen the struggle and foil all the tactics of the enemy, every Sangat must struggle. I may not have much strength left to speak…
“Perhaps I am short of time.
“Long Live Balochistan. Long Live BLF. Long Live Free Balochistan. Salaam Alek.”

Text of Shehak Jan’s Message to his Family:

“O mother, don’t be sad at all, I am not dying a coward’s death. If I die, I will be dying like a man. My children, be proud of me that I have fought for my nation.
[Sound of gunfire. “The ones at the hilltop are shooting? They are shooting at a higher trajectory].
“We have fought and luckily I have been shot at the front (of my body).
“My mother, don’t be sad at all.
“My sisters, don’t be sad at all.
“I have sacrificed for a good cause. I have not done anything wrong that you would ever be ashamed of among the folks. Salaam Alek!”
Right after recording this message Shehak Jan gave all of his belongings and bullets to his Sangats. He said: these bullets are enough. I am already hit and may not last long. I will kill at least two of enemy soldiers and then shoot myself. I will not let them take me alive.
After the Mehi carnage, the Pakistani Army committed yet another war crime when they tied the bodies of Baloch fighters behind their military trucks and dragged them for many miles.
Most of the dead were so badly mutilated by the Pakistan Military, they were beyond recognition when dumped for collection by their families

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий